We are able to press carbon components with our in-house pressing facility.
Interwood HOP 31:
- Max pressing area – 1550mm x 3100mm.
- Overall Dimensions – 3900L x 1900W x 2310H.
- 300mm daylight.
Currently utilising 1 x Interwood HOP 31 with the following capabilities:
- CFRP and GFRP Composite laminates: Monolithic and Sandwich panels.
- Flat Stock – CFRP – 0.5mm to 50mm thick – from 0.5×0.5m to 1.5×2.4m sheets.
- Backing structure boards – Solid or sandwich – Foam core or Honeycomb.
With full controls of Pressure – Temperature and Time – We can produce PLC controlled repeated cure schedules on every part.
All parts are fully inspected with reports before moving to the next stage of the manufacturing process.
Our pressing facility now gives us the capability to supply press tooling components up to 600mm x 800mm.